From the air we breathe to the dollars we earn, everything we have is a gift from God. We’ll help you teach the members of your church how to become wise stewards of God’s resources, so that they can enjoy the true joy and peace that comes from trusting Him with everything.
Barnabas Foundation serves our partner churches through a variety of services, tools, and resources:
- Webinar Library: Quarterly training sessions on timely topics, designed to help you understand and apply wise, biblically based stewardship in your church.
- Online Member Center: A robust library of videos, articles, sermon starters, small group studies, promotional materials and other resources that help take the stigma out of talking about money and reinforce stewardship as a way of life.
- Stewardship Calendar: A 12-month calendar filled with creative ideas and helpful resources to weave stewardship into the culture of your congregation
- Online Stewardship Survey: Provides valuable insight into the current attitudes and practices in your church surrounding key spiritual disciplines (Bible study, prayer, church attendance, financial giving, etc.)
- Legacy Foundations: Enable the members of your congregation to give non-cash and complex gifts by allowing Barnabas Foundation to establish and administer a Legacy Foundation on your church’s behalf.