The Online Stewardship Survey will provide valuable insights into your congregation’s attitudes and practices surrounding key spiritual disciplines that influence your stewardship culture.
Stewardship is often mistaken as synonymous with “money.” But Stewardship is really a heart matter, an all-encompassing act of worship that honors the Giver of all things.
In our decades of working with churches, we’ve found a direct correlation between the financial and spiritual disciplines of congregations. The more in tune individuals and families are with God, the more likely they are to entrust and serve Him with their resources.
That’s why we designed our Online Stewardship Survey as a type of spiritual “heart check.” You’ll see a snapshot of how your congregation thinks and behaves regarding key spiritual disciplines.
- Personal and family devotions
- Church attendance
- Small group participation
- Financial giving
Barnabas Foundation will guide you through all of the steps to achieve a successful survey experience. We will:
- Set up a customized online survey with a unique Web URL that members of your congregation can take anonymously
- Develop an easy-to-follow timeline to promote and execute your survey
- Provide a variety of promotional material (newsletter content, sample pastor letter, bulletin announcements, pulpit announcements, etc.) to ensure widespread participation
- Send you regular email updates to inform your church leadership of the response rate
Following the completion of the survey, we will provide you:
- A customized report, detailing the responses to all survey questions
- A summary of trends among certain demographics, such as by age and/or reported household income
- Tangible next steps to help you nurture a culture of biblical stewardship within your church
To learn how the Online Stewardship Survey will benefit your church, call us toll-free at 888.448.3040 or email us, using the form below.