Best Practices in Planned Giving Marketing
September 25, 2018
Live streamed from Grand Rapids, Michigan to select locations across the U.S.
Join us for an interactive and highly practical half-day workshop on best practices in planned giving marketing!
Heather Day, Barnabas Foundation
Nola Boea, Cross International
As a result of the workshop, you’ll learn how to…
- Write and speak about planned giving in a clear and compelling way that resonates with your supporters.
- Incorporate planned giving messaging into your existing marketing materials and communication channels.
- Target your approach and messaging based on your audience.
- Implement Barnabas Foundation’s new quarterly planned giving marketing plan.
Plus! You’ll hear helpful tips and first-hand accounts from a variety of professionals who are in the trenches of planned giving marketing at their organizations.
Who should attend?
- Administrative leaders (executive director, president, CEO, etc.)
- Director of marketing/communications
- Marketing staff, including project manager, writers, creative team
- Anyone who is interested in taking their organization’s planned giving marketing efforts to the next level
Select your preferred location for additional information and to register: