Give simply, confidently and effectively to all your favorite ministries by naming Barnabas Foundation as the charitable recipient in your will.
From planning to distribution, we’ll help you transfer your wealth in a way that honors God, provides for your family and extends your Kingdom impact.
Why Barnabas Foundation?
Many people name Barnabas Foundation as the charitable recipient in their will because of the flexibility, simplicity and confidence it provides.
- Trusted Planning Support. At no cost to you, discuss your plans with someone who understands charitable planning from a distinctively Christian worldview.
- Simple and Streamlined Giving. We’ll record and carry out your wishes for simplified giving to multiple ministries.
- Well-Timed Distributions. Concerned about gifting the entirety of your estate in a single lump sum? Barnabas Foundation can manage distributions to your favorite charities that are spread out over several years.
- Gifts to Your Church. Confidently leave estate gifts to your church knowing they will be managed, invested and stewarded well.
- Family Involvement. Barnabas Foundation can set up a Stewards Fund account – a cost-effective alternative to a family foundation – funded by a portion of your estate, from which your children and grandchildren can recommend grants to their favorite ministries.
- Expert Administration. Relieve the administrative burdens of your favorite local or smaller non-profit ministries by entrusting Barnabas Foundation to manage and/or liquidate complex gifts for their benefit.
- Simplified IRA Gifts. Designate Barnabas Foundation as the charitable beneficiary of your IRA, and we will take care of distributing your retirement funds to all your favorite ministries in a way that is consistent with your overall plan.
- Peace of Mind. When you go to be with the Lord, your loved ones will have a single trusted ally to work with, rather than having to coordinate distribution efforts with multiple organizations.
To request additional information, or to schedule your confidential, complimentary conversation with a Barnabas Foundation planner, call 888.448.3040 or by click on the button below.