A Barnabas Foundation planner will help you develop a plan that honors God, provides for your family and furthers the important mission of your favorite ministries.
Together, we’ll discuss answers to important questions like…
- Does my will reflect my values, needs and goals?
- How much is enough for my loved ones?
- How do I best provide for children or grandchildren with special needs?
- Am I taking full advantage of charitable tax laws?
- How can I extend my impact through my favorite charities?
Walk away with practical recommendations and clear-cut action steps to streamline the process of finalizing your legal documents with your chosen attorney.
Tax-Wise Charitable Giving
A Barnabas Foundation planner will also help you explore the various tax-wise planned giving options available to you, in a way that is clear and easy-to-understand.
- Determine whether gifting non-cash assets– such as stock, real estate, retirement benefits, stocks or commodities – will reduce your taxes. Understand why giving from your IRA is a tax-wise way to multiply the impact of your generosity.
- Learn how you can give your most significant gift ever through gifts in your will.
- Explore how you can support your favorite ministries while receiving income for life.
- Gain information about the Stewards Fund, and why using this donor-advised fund might simplify and streamline your giving.
Confidence and Trust
Since 1976, Barnabas Foundation has helped thousands of individuals and families transfer their God-given wealth to loved ones and the ministries close to their hearts.
Our experience and knowledge may help you…
- Save taxes
- Minimize family disputes
- Provide for a family member with special needs
- Transfer a family farm or business
- Avoid probate expenses and delay
We’ll help you rest easy, knowing that you’re accomplishing the greatest good for your family and God’s Kingdom.
Ready to schedule your confidential, complimentary conversation with a Barnabas Foundation planner?
Call us today at 888.448.3040 or email us by clicking the button below.