Donor Engagement: The Golden Years
September 24, 2019
Live streamed from Grand Rapids, Michigan to select locations across the U.S.
Discover fascinating, research-based insight to help you honor and care for your senior supporters ages 75 and older.
Are you prepared to navigate the opportunities and challenges of an aging donor base? Are you communicating effectively with your most loyal supporters in the years where they are most likely to make substantial planned gifts?
Bring your team and join us for this practical and interactive member training event!
Mick Ukleja, Founder and President of LeadershipTraQ
Andrea Prince Karsten, Senior Vice President – Investments, Wells Fargo Advisors
Rosemary Apol-Hoezee, Director of Quality and Education, Holland Home
Lynn Bolt, Memory Services Coordinator, Holland Home
- Communicating effectively and appropriately with your most loyal supporters
- Ethical fundraising and diminished capacity
- The growing influence of women in philanthropy
- Stewarding relationships with adult children and surviving spouses
Who Should Attend?
- Director of Development
- Director of Planned Giving
- Mid to Major Donor Reps
- Marketing Director
- Communication Professionals
- Anyone interested in honoring, caring for and communicating with your loyal, aging supporters
Streaming Near You!
This event will be live streamed from the campus of Calvin College to select satellite locations across the U.S.
- Host Site: Prince Center at Calvin University, Grand Rapids, MI $59 for Members, $149 Non-Members (Lunch Included)
- Dordt University, Sioux Center, IA $49 for Members, $139 Non-Members (Lunch Included)
- Orland Park Christian Reformed Church, Orland Park, IL $49 for Members, $139 Non-Members (Lunch Included)