Next Level Fundraising: Engaging Your Donors in Ministry
March 27, 2019
Live streamed from Grand Rapids, Michigan to select locations across the U.S.
Discover how you can take your fundraising to the next level during this interactive member training event.
Jim Bakke, Executive Director, Barnabas Foundation
Cory Trenda, Author, Senior Director & Innovation Fund Team Lead, World Vision
Dr. Russell James, Author and Professor of Charitable Financial Planning, Texas Tech University
Together with your peers, uncover practical fundraising tips to apply to your day-to-day activities.
- Engaging major donors in ministry
- Teeing up planned giving conversations
- Keeping opportunities alive
Plus! Gain valuable insight into the minds and behavior of your donors from the esteemed planned giving researcher,
Dr. Russell James.
Who Should Attend?
- Administrative Leaders (executive director, president, CEO, etc.)
- Director of Development
- Director of Planned Giving
- Development Officers
- Call Center Representatives
- Anyone who is interested in taking your organization's fundraising efforts to the next level
Coming to a City Near You!
This event will be live streamed from the campus of Calvin College to select satellite locations across the U.S. Meal included at each location.
- Host Site: Prince Center at Calvin College, Grand Rapids, Mich. (Presentation from noon to 5 p.m., Lunch at 11:30 a.m. EST) - $59
- Dordt College, Sioux Center, Iowa (Presentation 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Lunch at 1:00 p.m. CST) - $49
- Trinity Christian College, Palos Heights, Ill. (Presentation 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Lunch at 1:00 p.m. CST) - $49
- Mariners Church, Irvine, Calif. (Presentation 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Lunch at 11:00 a.m. PST) - $49