Planned Giving Boot Camp
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Tuesday, May 4, 2019
Improve your ability to identify new giving opportunities and open planned giving conversations with your loyal supporters!
Planned Giving Boot Camp is an interactive and highly practical training event that provides valuable knowledge and tactics for your fundraising toolbox.
Jim Bakke, Executive Director, Barnabas Foundation
Kurt Knoll, Director of Member Relations, Barnabas Foundation
Time and Location:
10 a.m. to 3 p.m. (EST), lunch provided
Beacon Hill at Eastgate
Community House Auditorium
1845 Boston St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
As a result of this training, you will:
- Know the key planned gift opportunities
- Identify best planned gift prospects
- Understand steps to gift completion
- Develop conversational skills to solicit gifts
Together, we’ll help you generate significant gifts to benefit the Kingdom of God.
Who Should Attend? Because this is our signature “planned giving 101” event, Barnabas Foundation recommends fundraising professionals from all member organizations attend at least one Planned Giving Boot Camp.
This workshop is designed especially for:
- Fundraisers new to Barnabas Foundation
- Professionals new to fundraising
- Major gift officers
- Call center representatives
- Anyone who regularly interacts with your supporters
- Planned giving directors and seasoned fundraisers seeking language and tactics to share with their teams
Bring your team! Gain common language and understanding to strengthen your overall fundraising efforts.
$59 per person* $39 per person for groups of 2 or more from single member organization*
Registration Coming Soon!