Useful for donor referrals, this brochure offers a high-level overview of the ways Barnabas Foundation can help your supports give more effectively, through our charitable gift and will planning services.
Help your donors “Do More Good, for the Greatest Good” by encouraging them to take full advantage of Barnabas Foundation’s charitable giving and will planning services, which are available to them at no additional cost through your membership.
Using simple, straight-forward language, this brochure tells donors how Barnabas Foundation can help:
- Identify the best giving options available to them, in a way that is clear and easy to understand
- Ensure their wills reflect their family and charitable goals
- Give stock, real estate or other non-cash gifts, while reducing their taxes
- Make gifts that provide their families with retirement income for life
- Establish a Stewards Fund to simplify and streamline their giving
Full-color, tri-fold brochure with a finished size of 5 ½ x 9 inches (fits in A10 envelope)
How to Use This Tool
- Donor referrals
- Face-to-face donor meetings
- General mailings describing partnership with Barnabas Foundation
- Donor Events and Informational Tables
Complimentary brochures are available to all member organizations of Barnabas Foundation.
Download and email the completed order form to Lynell Dysktra at ldyks@BarnabasFoundation.com to place your order.